Leverage Wall Street experience
• Significant experience building "Street" facing models; stress testing existing guidance
• Identify the right metrics to ensure model matches growth story
Extensive knowledge of small cap growth companies
• Deep sell-side and buy-side fundamental research experience with emerging/growth companies within multiple sectors (Telecom/Wireless Services and Infrastructure, Media, Consumer Internet, eCommerce, Enabling Technologies, and Consumer/Retail)
Access to buy-side and sell-side
• Long-standing relationships with leading sell-side analysts, investment bankers, private equity firms, senior-level management, and buy-side institutions
• Broad and in-depth knowledge of buy-side investors for targeting; focus on long-term shareholders
Senior-level focus on all aspects of advisory services
• Work side-by-side with client to prepare senior management to effectively communicate with the Street and develop and execute optimal capital markets strategies to ensure long-term success
Our unique background spans Wall Street with senior professionals that have extensive experience in buy-side research, sell-side research, and institutional equity sales.
Wall Street Experience: 20+ years
Position: Founder, Managing Partner
Sara has over 20 years of experience working within the financial services industry including buy-side and sell-side research experience in Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) and Consumer. In 2001, Sara joined Longwood Investment Advisors , Inc. as a buy-side analyst and became Partner in 2004. Her responsibilities included in-depth equity research, sell-side relationship management, product development and marketing. Prior to Longwood, she was a senior research analyst at Thomas Weisel Partners covering consumer electronics retail, ecommerce, and online direct marketers and was involved in multiple IPO and secondary banking deals. Sara started her capital markets career at Lehman Brothers in Institutional Equity Sales covering Boston-based, Prime and Tier 1 accounts. She has an MBA from SLOAN, M.I.T., and a Bachelor of Commerce and Business Administration from the University of British Columbia, Canada.